Wednesday, April 9, 2014



I really enjoyed walking around Collabor88 today and finding such lovely things. I found way to many new shoes in my inventory from this round! Curse you for tempting me you designers of amazing shoes! raises her fist to the sky in a fist pump I tried to go for an understated elegance and it was made very easy with this top and skirt from Tee*fy and new lovely butterfly heels from ::Hucci:: .

Hair: Layla by D!va

Skin: Erin in Pale Natural by League

Makeup: by Mock Cosmetics

On the front table for a limited time for 50 Lindens, called, 365 days of "I don't remember making that"

Eye & Lip: [mock] Bora Bora Rock Bottom Smokey With gloss(Lip/eye) by Mock Cosmetics

Jewelry: Dita by Donna Flora

Hands: Casual by Slink

Nail Polish: Blood Diva and Black Tie by Pumby

Top: Sophie Cut-Out Ruffle Top – Black by Tee*fy can be found at Collabor88

Skirt: Su Pencil Skirt - Dark Floral by Tee*fy can be found at Collabor88

Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci Vinnitsa Sandal – Midnight can be found at Collabor88
made for Slink High Feet.


Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet High by Slink

Visualize Fashion!
Vamerya Vallejo




1 comment: